"Blizzard"

I recently had the joy of taking the Rockwood Youth Group to the winter youth convention called "Blizzard". We had a smaller group go, but it was enough. We had a good time. It was down in Sisters Oregon, at Camp Davidson, very nice place!


This is the boys cabin that I stayed in...and slept...barely in...


Here we are at Mt. Batchelor...very fun! I tought 6 how to snowboard...and they did great!


This is the *dark* set-up inside the gym, where we had our daily sessions and speakers...very nice setup!


Martin, one of my 7th graders found some glasses and thought he would try them out to see how they look...i thought they were fabulous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard was pretty sweet, I really like the picture of martin he looks great in glasses! I also enjoyed the snow bording thanks for teaching me! Your mom_______

Anonymous said...

I think i look really good!and nice web site