Leadership Conference

I went to the Church of God "Mecca" early this month... it was actually pretty cool, well the second day at least. They paid for it all, so that's a good thing in my book. The second day we had a lot of leadership training and such, I liked it a bunch and really learned about my leadership style etc. The first day they just tried to sell us on sending our students to their school. Which, I found out, is nothing like Warner Pacific College...waaaaay bigger and nicer! Anyhow, this is a picture of some of the guys that were at the conference from other places around the states. We had Georgia to Kansas to Arizona and Washington. The guy in the front on the right used to be the Children's pastor here in Walla Walla I believe.

1 comments:

Brent said...

Ummm, yeah, funny how things work out huh? Man that seems like forever ago!
Suprized that you didn't say "the bald guy in the fron" :)