Adventures in Potty Training...

Day 1: No success, 
Much laundry,
The only thing dry... the potty chair.
On a positive note, 1 m&m for spawn, many for me!
Day 2: 1 small success, perhaps by chance?
still much laundry.

Day 3: 1 Big mess, 
1 Frazzled mama, and then.....
A Huge SUCCESS!!!  Apparently hearing the tinkle helped her grasp the concept.  It seems we turned a corner half way through the day when we moved to the big "tinkling" chair. She even woke up with a dry pull-up after a 2 hour nap. 

Now if we can only keep our momentum... 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay, Gracie! Keep up the good work, we're all so proud of you! Love, Uncle Steve, Aunt Jessica, Ethan and Noah

Elaine said...

I am glad she gets to wear panties! Ha! That will be nice to have her p-trained before #3 arrives. (I think it will be a looong time before J.R. is ready!)

Sarah Frongner said...

YAY!! I am working on getting Garrett fully potty trained before # 3 arrives. And I know just how you feel. I cannot even believe that I will have to go through this again...But it seems like he has it down. He wears underpants all day...except when we go out and night time.