Links

For those who are interested, here is the link to the peanut butter play-dough recipe we used. It uses honey, so don't let any babes grab it to eat! The website has some amazing recipes, and I have enjoyed trying quite a few of them (with a good response from those partaking- woo-hoo!)


Also, this is the pattern I am using for my shades. So far they are coming along nicely. The only tricky part is that my bigger window is so wide, I had a hard time finding something to use for the dowels. We shall see how it turns out! I am doing the "classic shade," with room darkening fabric for the backing. My attempt to cut down on the heat that is created in the mornings by the sun streaming in... something I enjoy in the winter, but not so much right now.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Elaine said...

I wonder if that is the same recipe that Debi Pearl printed a long time ago. I always think about how I should make it for the boys. Do you think they are too old to enjoy it now?