Two Weeks Old


It's difficult to believe that we have had Paisley in our lives now for two weeks. In some ways it feels like she has always been a part of the family. I know that having her at this newborn stage will pass in the blink of an eye, I am truly enjoying her and I love watching Esther and Grace enjoy her as well.

We took Paisley to her 2 week check up. As a recap, at 2 days old she had lost 7% of her birth weight. At 2 weeks, she had gained it all back and then some. She weighed in at 8 lbs 6oz!
Our household is definitely not back into a routine and I am barely being productive on a daily basis, but we are enjoying being a family of 5. I do look forward to the days of having a good routine again, but for now I will soak up all the moments that I can with my 3 girls.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

What a sweetie! And great pictures. Thank you for what you wrote...such a great reminder to me of what a blessing my boys are even when this time seems overwhelming. I think I need to blog about that too. :)

Barb said...

Aw Amy. . . routine is over rated anyway! You're being productive in the best way ever . . . lovin' on your sweet girls. "Time flys, but love lingers". :)