Beautiful Womanhood

I recently came upon an article called The Truth About Women That Feminists Don’t Want You to Know. Amazingly well-said, the authors call to our attention biblical precedent regarding a woman's protection, rights and value. Be forewarned, it is a long article, but well worth the read. As the article came to a close I was moved with conviction in more than one area of my own life. I am thankful for a fresh, biblical perspective on womanhood in a time when we are inundated with confusing and conflicting ideas. More than anything I want my daughters to become women of virtue that seek to

"give glory to God and enjoy Him forever."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I started reading it, but have to hold off for a bit so I can cook dinner :) I love reading things by the Botkins! Great article so far, thanks for the link. Ditto on the desire for daughters of virtue and givers of glory to God.

Elaine said...

Boy Aim, I didn't know you knew about that site? I have the book Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God if you want to borrow it. I thought it was good and eye opening.