Generation Unleashed

Now that I am posting about this it seems like forever-ago. I took some of my adult leaders (left to right: me, Jared, Zenada, Roy, Ken) to a youth conference in Portland OR. at the big "City Bible" church. It is the one that as you come into Portland on I-205 is up on the hill on the right, it is a couple of big domes. Anyhow the conference was awesome, it was a good one to bring the leaders too and just do some bonding and get to know one another. We ended up getting stranded in Portland for an extra day because when we tried to go home to Walla Walla I-84 was shut down because of a 14 car pile-up as well as the ice, then everything in Washington all the way to Snaqualmie was closed down as well, and you needed chains for that one!

So I was supposed to drive home with them and then drive back to Portland the next day so that I could fly out to Anderson Indiana and Amy was going to go spend time with family in Centralia...but I had to stay, buy some extra clothes and get dropped off at the airport the next day when the crew headed back to Walla Walla... fun stuff... I missed my wife and kids a whole lot!!!

0 comments: