getting caught up!

Esther and I at a local school...she was really diggin' these Jeep type things! ...I was too!

Okay, I know I have been horrible about updating the blog. Sorry. Now for the excuses; we don't have internet at home (not even the kind you can steal from some unsuspectin neighbor!), I only have internet at the office, and when I am here I am VERY busy with little or no time to do anything besides work...isn't that what I am supposed to be doing anyway. Also, we have been very busy buying a house and now moving into the house lately, so we havn't had time to come over here to my office during our "down-time" (whatever that means) to post more pictures on the blog.

With that being said I am going to do a bunch of one picture posts to bring us up to the current era, skipping some things...but we will get caught up with the idea of staying caught up!

Love ya all

ike

0 comments: