Dough of all kinds!!


We had a fun time trying out a new recipe for tortillas...I didn't catch it with the camera, but Esther's face lights up with a huge smile every time we bake together, and the recipe is really good!  (thanks, Grammie for the fun magazine!) Also, I just love how girlie she looks holding her hands in that way!!
Esther is improving at her "rolling out" abilities!  (and no, I don't have a rolling pin yet!)
Gracie loves to watch, and sneak bites of dough!  I have to watch her closely- at one point I found her trying to shove an entire ball of dough in her mouth!  We won't be using these with guests!
Time for playdough...Gracie would also eat this if I let her.  

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hey Aim-
I'm impressed with your tortilla making. You should have asked for a rolling pin and tortilla press for Christmas! Esther's hair looks so cute and grown up. Did you cut it a little shorter? The girls are so adorable. I can't wait to see them.
p.s. Please leave a comment on my blog. I am started to get a complex! :)

Jessica said...

Steve thinks I'm nuts for eating dough. I guess Grace and I have something in common! I'm not sure I'd eat playdough(I used to lick the saltiness off of my fingers, though).

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.