Home Sweet Home

As we pulled up to our little red house last night in the dark a wave of comfort washed over us. After spending an entire week away from home, we were all glad to be back. Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing time at the beach and a wonderful time visiting with family and relaxing (I will post on that soon with pictures!) but there is something so pleasant about falling into your own bed at night. The windows were open with a crisp breeze telling us that autumn is right around the corner and our little ones were sleeping safe and snug in their beds right next door. If that wasn't enough, morning came.


First I heard Esther. She was telling Grace a story about a princess with a pink dress and a crown. The next thing I know, she is inviting Grace to join her up in the top bunk where many giggles soon follow. Esther says: "can I poke your eye?" "....no... can I poke your eye?" "....no."

And then more giggles. Life is good.

0 comments: