The Creek

There was a creek running right past our little cabins in Manitou Springs, CO. Everyone enjoyed it, especially once the joy of panning for gold was discovered! Grace, however gave us a great scare... that is to say for 5 seconds my heart lept out of my chest and I was stricken with panic. Thankfully my dear Mr. F responded clearly and quickly to grab my baby out of the creek that she was floating in, face down, after tumbling down the rocks. She was very shaken but Isaac was a great papa and very mindful to not allow her to sink into a deep fear of water, walking her across the creek together one more time helping her stay calm.

Amazing, isn't it? How quickly life can change. I am so thankful that we were all out there watching together, looking out for each other. Imagine what could have been...




Esther loved this rock...





I don't have any pictures of time at mom and Ray's RV, but we had the wonderful convenience of walking next door and sharing meals there. Thanks mom!

0 comments: